those precious euphoric moments just before your lungs are fully water logged

12.11.2004

Your propaganda bores me almost as much

as your ham handed delivery
where are the style police?
won't link dammit

but your on air cologne reeks of desperation on a slow news day
crap
there is no reason to be awake right now

...
you know you're sleep deprived when everything is funny
ok, maybe a bit high
medicinal, i swear
...

coming soon
Meef: the musical
starring amongst 20,000 others
stavrosthewonderchicken as the poor kid whose proud camp photo has been passed around the internet forever
mr_crash_davis as the same kid today
scarabic as a young charlton heston
and special guest Elizabeth Taylor as quonsar


someone said it better:
"--try to bring up the fact that you POOPED! IN THE POTTY! SO PROUD! at random times of the day and she just gives me this look like Mother Do We Have To Discuss This Now. So basically I feel like an idiot, because my not-quite-two-year-old is the one with the psychologically-healthy and businesslike attitude about poop, and I am the one who wants to bust out sticker charts and sing songs about HOORAY, POOP IN THE POTTY. I need to back the fuck off about poop in the potty, is what Nora is trying to tell me. And I shall."
--mimi smartypants


wait--
--screw that noise--

trial by fire!
THUNDERDOME!!!
i demand a quipoff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home