those precious euphoric moments just before your lungs are fully water logged

1.15.2005

what remains when you leave out most of the action

I exist, said the mirror.
What about me? said Kleinzeit.
Not my problem, said the mirror. --Kleinzeit (p. 7)

In the morning I came awake as I always do, like a man trapped in a car going over a cliff.
--The Medusa Frequency (p. 75)

There is only one place, and that place is time.
--The Lion of Boaz-Jachin and Jachin-Boaz (p. 51)

My despair has long since been ground up fine and is no more than the daily salt and pepper of my life.
-- Neaera H. in Turtle Diary (p. 80)

'Why are you weeping?' said Bembel Rudzuk.
'I am suffering from an attack of history,' I said.
'It will pass,' said Bembel Rudzuk.
-- Pilgermann (p. 117)

'I am that astonishment from which you write in those brief moments when you can write.'
--The Head of Orpheus in The Medusa Frequency (p.33)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home